Notts County Re-Arranged... Again

Last updated : 07 January 2003 By Site Staff
A Notts County official said... "Crewe have given us two possible dates for February, though one of those would be the replay date for the fourth round if they were to get through. And I am not sure that we would want to risk seeing the Crewe game postponed for a third time."

With our involvment in the FA Cup and the LDV Vans theres only 1 Tuseday where there is no chance of it being called off, barring wheather, electrical faliures, players not turning up, World War 3 and the like, and that is Febuary 11th 2003.

It is yet to be confirmed but is the most likley date going off those comments.